YMCA Scholarships - The YMCA provides you with education scholarships for community college, universities, and trade/vocational schools.  We also offer financial assistance with GED test fees, textbooks and other needs.  Come to the Center to fill out a scholarship application.

ETV - The WA State Educational & Training Voucher program run through Children's Administration is a great resource for financial assistance if you are a current or former foster youth wanting to go to college or trade/vocational school.  Contact the ETV office directly at 1-877-433-8388 or ETVWASH@dshs.wa.gov, or fill out an application at the Center.